U.S. Immigration

Immigration Attorney Securing U.S. Visas, Green Cards, and Citizenship

Securing U.S. visas and green cards

Whether you are in the process of hiring a foreign national to work at your company, or you are considering sponsoring a family member to immigrate to the U.S., there are complex and often confusing immigration rules and regulations that require strict compliance.

Porter Law Office, LLC specializes in matters of international law and offers comprehensive legal services to foreign nationals residing in the United States. The experienced immigration attorney at Porter Law Office LLC can help you obtain temporary work visas—such as H-1b and H-4 dependent visas—lawful permanent residency (green card) through marriage or work, and U.S. citizenship through naturalization.

In addition, Porter Law Office, LLC can help resolve your tax controversy or international taxation legal issue. Porter Law Office, LLC has been authorized by the IRS to act as a Certifying Acceptance Agent (“CAA”) in Columbus, Ohio. We can help you expedite the process of applying for an ITIN for you or your dependent spouse and children. For more info on ITINs, see “Why Do I Need an ITIN?”.

If you need a U.S. visa, green card, or citizenship, contact the immigration attorney at Columbus, Ohio-based Porter Law Office, LLC for a free consultation to discuss your case.

Lawyer Matthew Porter

U.S. Immigration Law Services

The immigration attorney at Porter Law Office, LLC guides businesses and individuals in Columbus, Ohio and throughout the world through the complex, ever-changing area of immigration law. Porter Law Office, LLC can handle any immigration matter including the following areas:

  1. Employment-Based Immigration
  2. Family-Based Immigration
  3. K-1 Fiance Visas
  4. Adjustment of Status (Green Card)
  5. Specialty Occupation Worker (H1B Visa)
  6. PERM Labor Certification
  7. Naturalization (U.S. Citizenship)

Contact an Experienced Immigration Attorney

Columbus, Ohio Immigration Green Card Lawyer U.S. Visa Attorney

There are many laws that impact foreign nationals residing in the United States. The experienced immigration attorney at Porter Law Office, LLC can help you first secure legal status in the U.S. under the complex U.S. immigration laws. Once you are legally relocated in the U.S., there are voluminous U.S. tax rules and regulations that you must follow. As an example, if you have money in an account back home, you may need to file an FBAR with the U.S. Treasury or you may be subject to civil or criminal penalties. Porter Law Office, LLC can help you handle all of these obligations so that you can work and live peacefully. Contact Columbus, Ohio immigration attorney Matthew R. Porter today for a free consultation.

Free Case Evaluation